In order to ensure an efficient and effective experience at any trade show, you must have your planning and deadlines in order. From reviewing marketing objectives to finding a company to put together your trade show exhibit, there’s a lot to do in what seems like a short amount of time.
Here’s a quick 6-month checklist to make sure you’ve got everything under control for your trade show exhibit!
6 Months Before Trade Show:
• This is a good time to review your marketing objectives and make sure your company is on the same page about the who, when, where and why of the trade show.
5 Months Before Trade Show:
• Make sure you have a realistic budget set aside for your trade show exhibit and start choose the right space at the show for your company.
• It’s also not a bad time to start talking to trade show exhibit rental companies, like LV Exhibit Rentals, about completing your dream booth.
4 Months Before Trade Show:
• Choose the staff you’d like to be on-hand at the trade show. Remember, these people will be the face of your company, so select employees or an agency you know and trust to represent you with integrity.
3 Months Before Trade Show:
• Start promotions. If there are certain people you want to speak to on the show floor, start getting in contact with them and booking meeting time. Send out any promotional material about your exhibit at the trade show and invite potential customers to visit your booth!
2 Months Before Trade Show:
• Arrange travel for whomever needs to be on the show floor. This is also a good time to finalize uniforms, if needed, and to keep in touch with your trade show exhibit builder to make sure things are going smoothly.
1 Month Before Trade Show:
• Send another round of promotions and order in-booth promotional material as well. You’ll want to make sure you have something tangible to hand people on the show floor, that way they’ll remember your company after the show has ended!